Wednesday, November 20, 2013

IN A WAITING ROOM SOMEWHERE


"How many did we bring along?' 

"23, could be more." 

"Where's your left leg?"

"I don't know. Can't find the three fingers on my left hand either."

"That's fine, you won't need them." 

"True. Are you going to let go of that steering wheel?" 

"I can't seem to, it's melted around my hands." 

"That's fine, you won't need your hands." 

"True, true." 

"So when do you think they'll let us in?" 

"I don't know. Can't be long now." 

"Do you think they heard of our heroism?" 

"Oh, definitely. It was big." 

"You saw it?" 

"I did, right before I drove up. It was massive." 

"That makes me happy." 

"You look happy." 

"Well, of course I'm happy! 72!"

"Each." 


"Exactly, each!" 

"Do you think they'll like us?" 

"We're heroes, of course they'll like us." 

"Look! I think they're opening the door!" 

 "Look at them in there! Drunk, cavorting.." 

"We should be cavorting." 

"We will, soon enough." 

"I think they're signaling us to go in." 

"After you." 

"No, no, after YOU." 

"No, I'll never accept it, after YOU." 

"YOU." 

"No, YOU." 

"Ok, we'll go in together." 

"Fine." 

"Wait a minute, I think we're forgetting something." 

"What is it?" 

"... Did you check your pants?" 

"No.." 

"Shit. It's gone. You?" 

"Yes, same here." 

"That's not good." 

"Maybe we shouldn't have put the bombs right underneath our seats." 

"Yeah." 

"Because now we're dickless." 

"Yes." 

"And we're gonna need them." 

"I know." 

"So..." 

"Yep." 

"This turned out to be a waste of effort." 

"Yep." 

"So what do we do now?" 

"Let me think..." 

"Fine." 

"I think I know." 

"What." 

"We're dickless, right?" 

"Right." 

"So we can't do much with those 72 now.." 

"Right." 

"We could ask for a different gender." 

"Huh? Why?" 

"Well, we still got our asses..."



No comments:

Post a Comment