Wednesday, May 18, 2011

First There Was The Word And The Word Was "What??!"


So here we are. Or to be more precise, here I am, since this is my first blog post, and I'm basically writing for myself. Oh, and for that one guy who nagged me into this. Incessantly. But I digress. From what, I don't know, since there is no point to this post other than popping the blog cherry. And to be completely honest, it's not all ecstasy and love at first sight. Or site. Or I may be confusing a couple of things here.
Anywho. I shall leave you lonesome reader in peace for now, and as Schwarzenegger's illegitimate offspring probably said at some point: "I'll be back." 

4 comments:

  1. comgrats on your blog…"Will be watching you"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had someone else in your life nagging you besides me ... I don't feel so special anymore...and oh "popping the blog cherry"???? pure lingual ecstasy if u ask me ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were very lax in your nagging recently, someone had to pick up the slack! Thank you for reading my crazy thoughts, and approving :D And you will always be special!

    And to Reem, thank you habibi, really appreciate the attention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done reading.. Last post was my favorite... This my second favorite.. I love the sarcasm! More please!

    ReplyDelete